martes, 7 de junio de 2011

CPU error

Text had been read by those small children who are not fascinated by myths and Elizabethan candies. Rejected from the monkey island, felt asleep without purpose.
- I still remember my childhood in nature, wild and dried.
- I miss it, Alberto. I must confess.
- Life wasn't easy, dear Alejandro. As children we never played with coconuts.
- We were poor, my dear friend. I became hero for one night, but the smell of hay. And what about those extraordinary strawberries in the middle of nowhere.
- You know so well where the wealth lies.
- Not really, I never felt myself poor. Miserable maybe, but indeed, I thought we were so rich.
- We were, my dear friend. But nobody cares about those days now.
- You are right. They care about my bridge.
- My bridge? What do you mean?
- I heard there is a new soap opera on soporific channel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario